In this section you can explore the wide range of resources developed in collaboration by early childhood and mental health experts in the KidsMatter team. You can browse the resources by menu topic, use the search function, or check the information sheet index.
These evidence-based resources will assist early childhood educators, families, community members and professionals to enhance the mental health and wellbeing of children.
Use resources to:
- develop your own knowledge
- share information with colleagues, friends, families
- insert in your service/school newsletter
- print and hand out or email to interested people
- display in foyers, staffrooms and parents' rooms
- provoke thinking and reflection in staff meetings
- inform practice with children and families in early education and care services.