KidsMatter Primary provides information, resources and support to ensure that you have the best chance of making your KidsMatter journey purposeful and effective. We do this through:
- Professional development events
- State and territory staff support
- Hardcopy training resources
- Additional online resources including:
- The Programs Guide: to assist schools in making informed decisions when selecting appropriate social and emotional learning programs
- Mental health information: for teachers, parents and carers, and health professionals
- School surveys: to assist schools with implementation
- School stories: share best practice in other schools
- E-newsletters: offer support, inspiration and practical tips for implementation.
- Merchandise: for purchase to help you promote KidsMatter in your school.