As part of the National Education Initiative, we offer access to:
- great evidence-based resources about mental health in early childhood
- opportunities to participate in professional learning events and
- individualised support and guidance from National Consultants.
The cost … your time and internet connection!
So gather your team of early childhood educators with an interest in wellbeing, curriculum design or continuous quality improvement and start in three easy steps.
Being ready to launch into learning and action is easy
Have a few (or all) of your team do one of the following:
- explore the website
- follow us on Facebook
- subscribe to the blog
- watch the videos: What is KidsMatter? and Getting Started ...What we need
You will need
A few team members to attend the online event or watch these videos.
Let us know you are ready
Complete this short form to let us know that your early learning service or school are set to launch their professional learning and National Education Initiative action!
Then you will be ready and set ... to book your spot at an event to launch the National Education Initiative at your place.
You will need
To only complete the registration form one time for each earlychildhood service or school.
So check with your team in case someone else has registered already!
Attend a Launch learning at your place event
So let's check. Are you ...
1) Ready? - be prepared by exploring introductory information.
Read this blog post: Preparing for learning and action in 3 Steps
Or spend 15 minutes watching 2 videos. View them here.
2) Set? - gather anyone with an interest in wellbeing, curriculum design or continuous quality improvement. Register as a participating service and then…
3) Go together - book and attend an event as a team, to launch the National Education Initiative at your place.
It's time to start your team's learning and action!
Videos and an online tour for getting started
KidsMatter Early Childhood is a flexible professional learning and continuous improvement framework. These videos give some information about what is involved.
Watch topics about:
- What is KidsMatter Early Childhood?
- Getting Started...What we need.
- Putting it all together - Implementation
- How do we keep going?
Take a virtual tour
This presentation is a guide to the resources available on the KidsMatter Early Childhood website. You will get some insights into how best to use these resources in your setting too.