The KidsMatter team are set to support more early childhood educators and their teams!
Once registered, your early childhood setting (whether long-day-care, family-day-care, pre-school, kindergarten or school) will have access to all our great resources, the chance to participate in events and get individualised support and guidance from the KidsMatter team.
Registering and getting started can be done with 3 simple steps.
Check out the details below!
Find out everything you need to know
Have a few (or all) of your team do one of the following:
- Watch the KidsMatter Essentials webinar.
Or watch the videos: What is KidsMatter? and Getting Started ...What we need
You will need
A few team members to attend the online event or watch these videos.
Let us know you are ready
After being introduced to KidsMatter's continuous learning processes and online professional learning your team will be ready to begin the KidsMatter experience together.
Complete this short form to let us know that your early learning service or school are set to start!
Then you will be ready and set ... to go get your team's KidsMatter professional learning started.
You will need
To only complete the registration form one time for each earlychildhood service or school.
So check with your team in case someone else has registered already!
Attend a Getting Started - Ready set go KidsMatter! event
So let's check. Are you ...
1) Ready? - by exploring introductory KidsMatter information.
Do this read this blog post: 3 Steps to Get Started with KidsMatter
Or spend 15 minutes watching 2 videos. View them here.
2) Set? - gather a few from your team, mob, crew, squad or posse. Anyone with an interest in wellbeing, curriculum design or continuous quality improvement. Register as a participating service and then…
3) Go together - with your team to a Getting Started - Ready, set, go KidsMatter! event.
It's time to start your team's KidsMatter experience!
Videos and an online tour for getting started
KidsMatter Early Childhood is a flexible professional learning and continuous improvement framework. These videos give some information about what is involved.
Watch topics about:
- What is KidsMatter Early Childhood?
- Getting Started...What we need.
- Putting it all together - Implementation
- How do we keep going?
Take a virtual tour
This presentation is a guide to the resources available on the KidsMatter Early Childhood website. You will get some insights into how best to use these resources in your setting too.