KidsMatter has evolved into the new initiative—Be You.
Be You launched November 1, 2018 and is being delivered by Beyond Blue, Early Childhood Australia and headspace.
What's changed. What's the same. What you can do.
1. KidsMatter particiapting early learning services and schools have seamlessly transitioned to Be You. Contact us if you need assistance with your Be You registration.
2. There are still two types of events: the Essentials to launch your whole-setting learning and Check-ins to create national networks and share learning experiences.
3. Before you launch into learning and action, register with Be You and follow the steps to become a participating early learning service or school.
4. Decide if you want to attend an Essentials event to launch Be You learning or check-in with a Be You consultant about where you are up to ...and where you are going. Simply click the event type below of your choice and select the event for you.
5. If you booked events before the Be You launch your spot has been saved already!
Join the interactive online event, Be You Essentials, and launch into learning, planning and action across your workplace!
If you were a participating KidsMatter service you will transition seamlessly to Be You. Attending this event is still beneficial to introduce you to the new experiences, opportunities and resources available.
Interactive online professional learning opportunities especially for services and schools who have launched into learning and action.
Attend check-in events to create national networks ... and learn from each other and our consultants.
These events are also fantastic if you have a question or two about the professional learning or anything really!
Please contact us if you have any other questions about our events or your Be You registration.