There are many ways you can support children’s mental health and wellbeing:
- further your understanding about children’s mental health and wellbeing – KidsMatter has resources for families you might find helpful
- (if you are a parent, carer or family member) get involved at your child’s school or early childhood education and care (ECEC) service to make connections and help build a sense of community
- seek advice from a trusted friend or family member if you have concerns about a child
- seek advice from a health professional about ways to promote good mental health or if you have concerns about your (a) child
- learn more about KidsMatter Primary and KidsMatter Early Childhood and find out how you can get involved.