Are you ready to get started?
Your school is ready to start your KidsMatter journey when:
- School leadership has been been thoroughly briefed.
- The school staff and community are generally supportive (you can use the Introduction to KidsMatter Primary video and PowerPoint to inform them and engage their support).
- This team is able to attend a Getting Started one-day event, run by one of our KidsMatter staff members in your region. This is a crucial step.
- School leadership is prepared to actively support the process. This means:
- Advocating for KidsMatter.
- Enabling the ongoing functioning of the Action Team.
- Making provision for the equivalent of 14 hours of professional learning for the whole staff over a 2 – 3 year period.
- Supporting the integration of KidsMatter into the school’s strategic plan.