The following links are provided in good faith. KidsMatter does not necessarily endorse all views and content within the following sites.
- The National Safe Schools Framework provides schools with guiding principles to help them meet community expectations of a safe and supportive school community. The Framework is supported by all Australian Education Ministers and education authorities.
- ResponseAbility has an education and children’s services section that aims to provide information and strategies that will help teachers to respond more effectively to mental health issues affecting the children and young people they teach.
- World Health Organization provides a review of international research on the health promoting schools model.
- Racism, No way! is an Australian anti-racism education initiative managed by the NSW Department of Education and Training on behalf of education systems nationally.
- Bullying No Way! Australia’s safe and supportive school communities getting to the heart of the matter! A website for parents, student and teachers