The following links are provided in good faith. KidsMatter does not necessarily endorse all views and content within the following sites.
- Safe and sound: An educational leaders’ guide to evidence-based social and emotional learning (SEL) Programs. A further comprehensive range of articles and resources relating to SEL is available via the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) website.
- Leading an SEL school – steps to implement social and emotional learning for all students. Collaborative for Academic Social and Emotional Learning. (2011).
- Academic and social emotional learning Elias, M. J. (2003). This UNESCO publication provides a succinct introduction and rationale for integrating social and emotional learning into schools.
- Connecting Social and Emotional Learning with Mental Health.National Center for Mental Health Promotion and Youth Violence Prevention (2008).
- Creating an environment for emotional and social well-being.World Health Organization. (2006). Geneva, Switzerland.
- CASEL practice rubric for schoolwide SEL implementation Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning. (2006).