The following links are provided in good faith. KidsMatter does not necessarily endorse all views and content within the following sites.
- COPMI is an organisation promoting better mental health outcomes for children of parents with a mental illness. Its website provides resources for workers in a range of settings including schools, parents and families, and young people. It lists programs and services by state and resources by age group.
- Siblings Australia is a national organisation committed to enhancing the wellbeing of siblings of children and adults with special needs, including disabilities, chronic illness and mental health issues.
- Family-schools partnership framework: A guide for schools and families. Australian Government (2008). Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia. The Framework contains principles and a set of strategies to guide schools in implementing and fostering family-school partnerships.
- Family-School & Community Partnerships Bureau has been set up to help Australian schools, families and communities build sustainable, collaborative, productive relationships. One of their recent papers is: Jennings, K & Bosch, C (2011) Parent engagement in children’s education
- Parenting Research Centre. An Australian research and development organisation with an exclusive focus on gathering information about parenting and developing practical programs to help parents raise happy healthy children. One program is AusParenting in Schools, a school-based parenting and family support strategy that promotes children's wellbeing and resilience by building stronger family–school partnerships.